Here are some informationfor your reference, hope you know more about the mobile .
1. The 2000 mAh power bank CAN be used to charge IPHONE system smart phones?
2. The mobile power of polymer lithium battery is prone to explosion in high temperature environment?
Answer: No, the battery uses colloidal solids inside, which will not explode.
3. “Nominal capacity” is equivalent to “real capacity?
4. Is the mobile power sold now only suitable for mobile phones of specific models or specific systems on the market?
Answer: wrong. Adapt to most mobile phones on the market.
5. Polymer batteries are more flexible in design than cylindrical lithium-ion batteries 18650, right?
6. Using data cable charge the mobile phone with mobile power , the power in the mobile power can reach the mobile phone battery?
Answer: Wrong. Mobile power will have a conversion rate.
7. When charging the mobile power, sometimes in order to increase the speed, can I change the high-current charger to charge it?
Answer: wrong. It needs to be strictly implemented according to the current and voltage standards issued by the manufacturer. Long-term over-current and over-voltage work will cause safety hazards.